What Is Strategy PPT
You Will Be Redirected To Our New Address
http://pptclub.blogspot.com/2014/08/pptclub-what-is-strategy-powerpoint-presentation.htmlTotal Slides: 76
- What is Strategy?
- Why Do We Need A Strategy?
- Five Definitions Of Strategy
- Henry Mintzberg‘s 10 Schools of Thought on Strategy - 3 Prescriptive & 7 Descriptive
- The 3 Prescriptive Schools - Design, Planning, Positioning
- The 7 Descriptive Schools - Configuration, Cognitive, Cultural, Entrepreneurial, Environmental, Learning, Power
- Dimensions of Strategy - Process, Content, Context
- Strategy Process - Strategy Formation Activities
- Strategy Content
- Strategy Context
- Setting Strategy
- The 5 Major Elements Of Strategy
- Element 1 - Arenas : Where will we be active?
- Element 2 - Vehicles : How will we get there?
- Element 3 - Differentiators : How will we win?
- Element 4 - Staging: What will be our speed & sequence of moves?
- Element 5 - Economic Logic: How will we obtain our returns?
- Testing the Quality of Your Strategy
- Some Key Evaluation Criteria
- What Drives Competition In The Industry - Porter’s Five Forces Model
- Moving From Industry To The Business
- Business System, Model & The Value Chain
- The Business Model - 9 Building Blocks
- Analyzing Your Company’s Value Chain
- The Activity System - Value Chain
- The Activity System - Primary and Support Activities
- Implementing Strategies
- What Matters Most To Strategy Execution
- Aligning & Focusing Resources On Strategy
- The Principles Of A Strategy Focused Organization
- Financial Perspective - Long Term Shareholder Value
- Customer Perspective - Value Proposition, Operational Excellence, Customer Intimacy and Product Leadership
- Internal Perspective - Strategic Priorities For Various Business Processes
- Strategic Internal Processes
- Operations Management - Strategies for Achieving Operational Excellence
- Customer Management - Strategies for Increasing Customer Value
- Innovation Management - Strategies for Building the Franchise
- Regulatory & Social - Strategies for Being a Good Corporate Citizen
- Learning & Growth Perspective - Human Capital + Information Capital + Organizational Capital
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy Maps & the Balanced Scorecard
Choose Your Download