The Principle Of Emptiness PPT
You Will Be Redirected To Our New AddressDownload Links Available Below
Total Slides: 31
- The Principle Of Emptiness by Joseph Newton
- Have you got the habit of hoarding useless objects, thinking that one day, who knows when, you may need them ?
- Have you got the habit of accumulating money , and not spending it because you think that in the future you may be in want of it ?
- Have you got the habit of storing clothes, shoes, furniture, utensils and other home supplies that you haven’t used already for some time ?
- And inside yourself...? Have you got the habit to keep reproaches, resentment, sadness, fears and more ?
- Don’t do it! You are going against your prosperity !
- It is necessary to make room, to leave an empty space in order to allow new things to arrive to your life.
- It is necessary that you get rid of all the useless things that are in you and in your life, in order to prosperity to arrive.
- The force of this emptiness is one that will absorb and attract all that you wish.
- As long as you are, materially or emotionally, holding old and useless feelings, you won’t have room for new opportunities.
- Goods must circulate.... Clean your drawers, the wardrobes, the workshop, the garage.
- Give away what you don’t use any longer...
- The attitude of keeping a heap of useless stuff ties your life down.
- It’s not the objects you keep that stagnate your life... but rather the attitude of keeping.
- When we keep in store, we consider the possibility of wanting, of penury..
- we believe that tomorrow it may lack, and that we won’t be able to fulfill those necessities..
- With that idea, you are sending two messages to your brain and to your life:
- That you don’t trust tomorrow... and you think that the new and the better are not for you.
- For this reason you cheer yourself up by storing old and useless stuff.
- Get rid of what lost its color and brightness.
- Let the new enter your Life... and in Yourself.
- For this reason, after reading this...
- Don’t keep it...
- Let it go...
- so circulate it. ...
- May prosperity and peace reach you soon
- The Principle Of Emptiness by Joseph Newton, Photography Gregory Colbert.
Choose Your Download