PPT Slides Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody I

You Will Be Redirected To Our New Address
http://pptclub.blogspot.com/2015/01/pptclub-MBTI-for-everybody-I-powerpoint-presentation.html
Total Slides: 41
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody I PPT Download Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody PPT Download
Slide Preview:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody I PPT Slide 1 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody I PPT Slide 2 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody I PPT Slide 3
Slide Outline:  
  • Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody I
  • What Is Personality?
  • MBTI Theory
  • MBTI & Theory Of Psychological Types
  • MBTI -  4 Dichotomies & Type Preferences
  • What Are Dichotomies?
  • What Are Type Preferences?
  • First Letter - Extrovert (E) or Introvert (I)
  • Second Letter - Sensing (S) or Intuitive (N)
  • Third Letter - Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
  • Fourth Letter -  Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)  
  • Summary - 4 Dichotomies & Type Preferences
  • Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® For Everybody II
  • Take A Sample Test
Download Full PPT Links:  
Choose Your Download 
PPT# MBTI For Everybody I.ppt - 9.82MB

0 comments :

Post a Comment